Centre for Health and Technology (CHT)
Centre for Health and Technology (CHT) creates new opportunities for future trends and pathways in the field of health and well-being.To the website
Director, Professor of Pratice,
Data-enabled Healthcare Solutions and Innovation Ecosystems
+358 40 6734159
Centre for Health and Technology (CHT) is innovating connected health solutions together with researchers and entrepreneurs by:
- building a strategic innovation agenda to execute novel spearhead themes,
- coordinating multidisciplinary research, development and innovation activities in the OuluHealth ecosystem,
- supporting ecosystem members in their progress towards the commercialization and deployment of novel healthcare solutions,
- enhancing the ecosystem innovation capacity through the development of agile innovation processes and models, and
- facilitating strategic cooperation through international networks and partnerships.
Since 2011, CHT has been systematically creating and developing strategic connected health RDI entities and pathways towards data driven healthcare. This activity is crucial for the successful evolution towards a predictive, personalized, preventive and participatory healthcare system, creating new business opportunities worldwide. CHT creates, coordinates, participates in, and supports initiatives related to personalized health, future healthcare services, future hospitals and biobanks.
CHT, working under Faculty of Medicine at University of Oulu, coordinates DigiHealth Hub project. DigiHealth Hub is one of the OuluHealth ecosystem spearhead projects, and it supports research and innovation in solving challenges in data-driven health and wellbeing by
- Increasing knowledge by sharing best practices and expertise
- Boosting innovation by creating and providing new tools, methods, and guidance
- Opening collaboration opportunities by building and coordinating new research and innovation partnerships
Avanto Accelerator: workshops and coaching services
Avanto Accelerator is aimed at all Oulu UAS students and staff.
BusinessOulu is your business partner and growth enabler. We offer growth companies competitive operating environments, partner networks and business services.
University Innovation Centre
University Innovation Centre is a joint service of Oulu University and Oulu UAS. It helps businesses to benefit from research results and expertise in developing their business.
OuluHealth Labs is a unique innovation, development and test environment for social and health fields. OuluHealth Labs is part of the OuluHealth ecosystem.