BusinessOulu is your business partner and growth enabler. We offer growth companies competitive operating environments, partner networks and business services.To the website
specialist, 6Aika city coordinator
+358 50 322 2974
BusinessOulu is a partner for companies to enable their growth. We offer growing companies a competitive operating environment, partnership networks and business services.
BusinessOulu provides business development services, develops the operating environment for companies and is responsible for international business marketing as well as attracting investments to the region. In collaboration with many other operators, BusinessOulu also offers employment services with the goal of promoting vitality and employment in the city.
BusinessOulu serves companies in all their stages from establishment to growth and internationalisation.
We offer, for example:
- sparring for business concept development
- counselling in company establishment
- help in applying for business funding and mapping out funding needs
- practical support in internationalisation and launching of exports
- guidance with company acquisitions and generation changes
- training and coaching programmes in business expertise
- innovation services: development of ideas and finding the right partners
- invest-in services and assistance for example in searching for new premises and properties in Oulu
Avanto Accelerator: workshops and coaching services
Avanto Accelerator is aimed at all Oulu UAS students and staff.
Centre for Health and Technology (CHT)
Centre for Health and Technology (CHT) creates new opportunities for future trends and pathways in the field of health and well-being.
University Innovation Centre
University Innovation Centre is a joint service of Oulu University and Oulu UAS. It helps businesses to benefit from research results and expertise in developing their business.
OuluHealth Labs is a unique innovation, development and test environment for social and health fields. OuluHealth Labs is part of the OuluHealth ecosystem.